Here are 5 tips from Luke's Automotive for used car buyers:
By: Luke Shaff ~
1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicle.
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, you can bring it to us (Luke's Automotive) for a thorough used car inspection. Your friendly and knowledgeable service advisor at Luke's Automotive can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won't let you do this before you buy, move on.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don't want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Luke's Automotive will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
15145 NE 90th St
Redmond, Washington 98052
Outstanding customer service. A++++
By: Luke Shaff ~
My 19 years old Subrau has burnt smell and got battery light on during Labor day long weekend. I stopped by Luke's Redmond Automotive without appointment and asked the owner Mr. Luke if he had time to check . He told me that he had 15 vehicles ahead of me and he would try to find time to check. Two hours later I received a call from him and he told me that my alternator needed to be replace. He mentioned that he may not have time to get it done on the same day but promise to call on next day morning. 4 hours later after the first call, he called again and told me my Subrau was ready to pick up. I was really suprise how fast that his team to get it done. But the story is not end here. By the time I picked up my car, there was a 10% discount on my bill which I never heard before from any repair shop I ever had. Thank you Luke for repair my OLD Subrau in timely manner and very friendly staffs. You will be my first choice from now on for auto repair.