1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicle.
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, you can bring it to us (Luke's Automotive) for a thorough used car inspection. Your friendly and knowledgeable service advisor at Luke's Automotive can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won't let you do this before you buy, move on.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don't want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Luke's Automotive will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
Luke's Automotive 15145 NE 90th St Redmond, Washington 98052 425.885.4333
Now this is just plain bizarre....
By: Luke Shaff ~
Now this is just plain bizarre......Back in 2015, an Illinois man had a turn signal lever removed from his arm, after it had been stuck there for 51 YEARS following a car accident.